Sunday, January 17, 2016

Wooffles & Cream


I finally got to try the very popular HK waffles + ice cream combo!
I love ice cream and I love the HK-style waffles, so I definitely had to try it.



Located in a food court in a large plaza, there honestly isn't much signage outside to entice you to go inside. I only knew of Woofles & Cream because of all the hype on social media, believe it or not!


Their menu is quite simple. You choose what flavour waffle you want, and whether you want green tea or vanilla ice cream or a twist.


We got two because...why not?
The one on the left is the lap cheurng waffle with green tea+ vanilla ice cream. And the one on the right is the black sesame waffle with green tea ice cream. We enjoyed both of these for the first 10 minutes, and then I got bored of the waffles and ice cream. The ice cream was pretty good, but a little too creamy for my liking. The waffles were good, but I didn't think that it complimented the super creamy ice cream well enough. I really want to try their chocolate parfait so maybe I will come back for that. However, I don't think I'd make a special trip to come back here!

Wooffles & Cream Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig