Friday, December 25, 2015

Wrapping Up 2015


Who is ready for this year to end?! Not me!
(Ps. The title of this post was definitely pun intended... Hehe)

This is the best excuse to take a walk down memory lane and see what I've accomplished this year :)




Went skiing in Mont Tremblant for the first time




I ran up CN Tower in 17 minutes and 28 seconds! Yup, all 144 flights and 1,776 steps ._.


The Blue Jays had a great season this year!!! So happy to have been there for the home opener, and to also see them on TV for their last run! Woot woot.


I also got to visit one of the prettiest cities - Seville, Spain.


My family went back to SFO to visit some family and friends - and obviously had to visit all the touristy spots again :)



And by 'friends', I meant these little guys :D penguins and sea otters are the cutest little creatures! 


And right after my trip to California, I went to visit Chicago for the first time!


And then, I went to Boston to go sailing and eat oysters :) 
(Yes, I did a lot of travelling over the summer hehe)


At the end of summer, I went hiking in Hamilton for the first time.


I also spent a lovely Saturday at CNE for the first time!


And then I went to visit Timmins for the first time!
(Wow so many firsts this year :)!)


I bought tickets to see Taylor Swift in November 2014, so when I finally got to see her in October 2015, it was probably one of the best nights of 2015!


Along with other crazy things I did this year, running 10k at 1AM (yes, you read that correctly) had to be one of the craziest.


Besides going on a million vacations this year, I got promoted :)


Went to my first Raptors game of the 15-16 season, and it was a win!


I had my Christmas early with D - presents, stockings, food, and Netflix :)


Another huge thing that happened in 2015 is due to all of you readers! Thank you for all your support in helping me make my lil dream of being a foodie come true. I got to meet so many lovely individuals that love food as much as I do, and had many awesome opportunities to go to attend events and visit restaurants because of this. So thank you!!


And that is a wrap!!! I had one of the most adventurous years in 2015, and went out of my comfort zone multiple times. I cannot wait for 2016 :)

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Xo
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig