Saturday, November 21, 2015

O&B Canteen


Owned by O&B, Canteen is one of their more casual sit down spots in Toronto.
Before heading to see Kinky Boots at Ed Mirvish, we stopped by Canteen for a quick lunch.


With an open kitchen, high ceilings and large windows, Canteen is a very open and casual spot to have a bite to eat. They also have an area on the side of the restaurant where you can get coffee / baked goods to go. We decided to sit down this time though.


We started off with two beers (why not hehe). The glasses were a little dirty though..so we decided to just drink out of the bottle.


D and Mama Ferrari both ordered the Pulled Pork Burger with housemade BBQ sauce on a focaccai bun and coleslaw (minus the coleslaw). Safe to say they both enjoyed it since they devoured it!


I wasn't hungry (surprising, I know!!) so I just got an order of fries lol.


It came with a side of mayo and their housemade ketchup, which I really liked with my fries. So no complaints on my end!


I really enjoyed my time here. It was very relaxing and we were in no rush. The food came at a reasonable time and the service was average. I'd like to come back for a full meal though!

O&B Canteen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


:) smiles!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig