Monday, October 05, 2015

Beef Noodle King


Rice and soupy noodles, my favorite Asian food combination :)


Beef Noodle King is located in a plaza next to First Markham Place, serving Taiwanese food.


Their menu is pretty average and offers a wide range of rice, noodles, and Taiwanese snacks.



We came here on a Thursday night and it was completely empty, however it still took a really long time for our food to come.



I got my all-time favourite, minced pork on rice.


My mom got the beef noodle soup.


We also ordered the oyster omelette to share. 


This was a 'meh' meal. I've definitely had way better, especially in the area I'm in. The noodles were pretty plain, and my rice was very salty. The veggies on my rice were completely raw. They weren't even boiled for a minute or two. I wasn't a big fan of that. The omelette was really good though! I enjoyed it but my mom was too full to like it haha. There was a good consistency, but I wasn't too big of a fan of the ketchup they drizzled on top. I do not think I would ever return to this restaurant as the food wasn't great, nor was it any less expensive than the other options next door.

Click to add a blog post for Beef Noodle King on Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig