Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Little Fin


Lobster grilled cheese sandwich? Mmm mm good.

Little Fin is owned and operated by The Chase Hospitality Group. It is opened up directly next door to the famous seafood restaurant, The Chase. Mainly to serve the people in the financial district with minimal time for lunch, Little Fin is a more grab-and-go restaurant than sit down. There are also healthier options, which is catered to the working crowd in this area.






There is also a nice patio area out at the front where you can grab a table (cute colors!!).

  


M got the Crispy Haddock sandwich that was marinated in lemon, caper and mustard. It also came with two sides, and she chose to get seaweed salad for both.


And I got the Lobster Grilled Cheese on brioche bread with cheese and bacon jam, with a side of potato wedges and seaweed salad.


Yummy yum yum. We both thoroughly enjoyed our sandwiches. Although it might look like there isn't a lot of food, we were stuffed. I actually wish I didn't get the potato wedges as I couldn't even finish them since I was so full! I've read a lot of reviews where they complained about how little lobster they got. But I had a fair amount in mine, so I have nothing to complain about. I would highly recommend getting the seaweed salad as a side as it is refreshing against such a heavy sandwich.


Until next time little guy!

Click to add a blog post for Little Fin on Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig