Saturday, July 18, 2015

Bagelsaurus

Bagelsaurus is a new bagel shop in Cambridge.
And they are known to have the best bagels in town!


And during my trip to Boston, I got a chance to try them out. 



This was actually the second time visiting, since the first time I went, the line was all the way down the street! The customers I talked to in the line said that the bagels were worth the long wait though.



We secured a table while we waited (which did not take long at all). But you do have to be aggressive with the tables as there is limited seating.



D ordered the Classic Jumbo and added bacon to it - yum.


I decided to make my own. I got a plain bagel with salmon, lettuce, bacon, and cream cheese.
(They will toast your bagel, but only if you request for it!)


I also got the cold brew to help fuel my day.



The bagels were delicious! I think they missed the part where I asked for a little bit of cream cheese, as it was everywhere haha. I basically had a full napkin of cream cheese as I was trying to scrap off as much as I could. But as for everything else, it was good. However, I didn't think it was thaaaat good to wait in line for more than 30 minutes for breakfast in the morning - especially if you're like me, and need your coffee/something in your belly A S A P after you wake up.

Click to add a blog post for Bagelsaurus on Zomato 
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig