Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sam James Coffee Bar (Toronto St.)

Yay, a new SJCB location!
This location is literally a hole in the wall.
The signage outside is very minimalistic, as is everything inside.


It matches the theme of all the other stores (black and white) but this location's interior is pure white.
I visited in the afternoon, and there was no one there. (So awesome! No need to wait 10 minutes in line, like at the SJCB near First Canadian Place.)



I ordered an iced americano, and it was okay.  Not too strong, which I liked, but I would have liked it more if it was less watery and more espresso-tasting. I also asked for vanilla syrup but couldn't really taste the vanilla.


I haven't tried their lattes yet, so I am looking forward to trying that the next time I visit!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig