Tuesday, April 07, 2015

RaviSoups


Okokok, I don't always have to eat at fancy restaurants. 
Visiting a little space with good soups and wraps can do it for me too! :P

Located on Adelaide and John, this is a nice quick place if you want something fast and warm. I've been here multiple times before to just pick up food and go. But since I wasn't in a rush to go anywhere, I decided to sit down and eat this time.


You order at the front (kind of built for the take-out crowd), and you can choose to sit at the back.




They even have a patio space, as you can see through those doors!


D wasn't too hungry, so he ordered the Ravi Stew.


I got my all-time favorite, the Flank Steak Wrap.



I've never sat down to eat here before, nor did I know that they had a seating area in the back with a patio section! The outside is very misleading as to how much space they have inside. As for the food, I was very pleased with my wrap again. One thing I love about this place is the consistency - I've never had a bad experience!

RaviSoups on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig