Monday, April 06, 2015

Duo Patisserie & Cafe



Duo Patisserie & Cafe is a new addition to the Markham area, and a much needed addition. Located on Highway 7 and the 404, it is a very easy access for many in this area. They specialize in coffee and pastries. They can make a number of specialty drinks (all espresso based) and they also have a wide range of pastries from sweet to savory.

Below are a couple photos from my visit:



(photo cred - CJ Noms)






My parents actually went to visit Duo and took the two below photos. They tried the pastries and really enjoyed them! The only complaint they had was that the coffee was barely warm when it reached their table.




Overall, I am very happy with this new addition to my area! I've always wanted to find somewhere to order pastries and lattes, besides Starbucks (I guess), so this is just perfect. I can definitely see myself coming back here soon!

Duo Patisserie & Cafe on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig