Saturday, March 07, 2015

The Happiness Project

I have always been intrigued with The Happiness Project.
If you don't know what that is, let me explain it to you :)
It is a "project" in a journal filled with 365 pages - each day has it's own page in the book, and you write a sentence about your day in this journal for five years.
As each year passes, you would be able to see what you did that exact day the year before (and the year before that, as you keep going). It is meant to show how you've grown over the years and how the little things matter.

One of my biggest fears is forgetting the little things in life that make/made me happy (which is basically a lot of food). As I'm a more visual person, I've decided to make my own version of The Happiness Project - through pictures!

Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig