Monday, February 09, 2015

Horizons Restaurant


Next up on my winterlicious 2015 adventure, I went to Horizons at the CN Tower with my family to celebrate my birthday. Here is what we ordered:


Baby Kale and Wild Red Watercress Salad with Duck Confit
Sliced radish, toasted pistachios, Newfoundland partridgeberry vinaigrette


Smoked Atlantic Salmon and Goat Cheese Tart
Shaved fennel salad, lemon caper vinaigrette


Butternut Squash Bisque
Dried cranberry chutney, maple crème fraîche


Rosemary Braised Lamb Shank
Roasted root vegetables, truffle gnocchi


Grilled Double Cut Ontario Pork Rack Chop with Mustard Seed Jus
Braised red cabbage, caramelized onion, mashed potato 


Cheese Tortellini with Walnut Pesto
Roasted rapini, baby spinach, caramelized onions




Southern Ontario Apple Crumble
Vanilla bean ice cream


:)


I came to Horizons mainly for the view, and that's what we got. I liked the presentation of the food, but that's really it. The tortellini was good, and the lamb shank was tender. I wouldn't come back here for a normal dinner or another winterlicious. I feel like you can come here once, and it'll be enough.

Horizons Restaurant on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig