Wednesday, February 11, 2015

America Restaurant


Finally got a chance to try the new restaurant at the Trump Hotel, America. The last time I was in this building was when I came here to eat at Stock. I sat in the upper level of the restaurant on their fancy couches.



Since L and I are basically cut from the same cloth, we obviously ordered the exact same meal. 


Heritage Salmon Poke Ceviche | pineapple, macadamia nut, coffee, coconut


Wellington County Steak & Cheekheirloom grits, collard green choucroute, smoked bourbon butter



Granny Smith Apple Sticky Pudding | sourdough & maker’s mark bourbon pudding, pecan toffee sauce, pretzel ice cream



Complimentary Housemade S'mores Chocolate


Everything was amazing! The salmon was so fresh and all the little flavours went well together. You really have to have a little bit of everything in each bite. Our main course was good! I've never had beef cheeks before, but it was good. The steak was cooked to medium rare like I had asked. And the dessert was just amazing. We both devoured it and I'm pretty sure L almost licked her plate. The pretzel ice cream was so good! I'm so happy we chose to visit this restaurant - I will be back.

America at Trump Hotel on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig