Monday, December 29, 2014

Thankful this Holiday Season


On Christmas Eve, my friends and I decided to put together some care packages for the homeless people around downtown. I always walk by them on my way to work and especially during the winter, I really wished I could help them.


Sorry, side note but HOW cute is this little penguin bag? (The answer is so cute.)


Anyways, so we put together some winter essentials and other things that we thought they would enjoy. We also got some dog treats for the ones who also had dogs to take care of.


Here we are, ready to spread some holiday cheer! It was such a heartwarming experience. I can feel this becoming a tradition :)


We ended the night off with some wine :)

On Christmas morning, the first thing I did was put on a face and went to Christmas service at my local church. In the midst of everything going on during this time of year, it's easy to forget the real meaning of Christmas.


So happy birthday Jesus, and happy holidays to everyone!


These penguin PJs are still my favorite to wear during the holiday season. 


Matchy matchy with my sissy :)


I hope everyone had a great time this holiday season, and hope y'all had a good one!
xo
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig