Monday, October 06, 2014

The Black Canary Espresso Bar


Coffee & Comics is a combination that a lot of people clearly crave. 
Hence, The Black Canary Espresso Bar.


Located at Yonge and Dundas in the Silver Snail, a very appropriate named espresso bar hides here.


I remember the first time I tried to look for this place, I didn't know it was not on street level. They also didn't have much signage (but it's easier to find now).



I was there on a Tuesday afternoon in hopes that since it was a random weekday and people were still at work, it would be quiet. And it was.


I ordered a Nutella Latte.


To match the comics theme, I got my latte served in a Batman cup! So awesome.


I am so happy I listened to the reviews online about getting the nutellatte. It is just the best combination of nutella, chocolate, and coffee. If you like all three of those things, this will be the best latte you've ever had. 



Black Canary Espresso on Urbanspoon

Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig