Wednesday, September 24, 2014 / 756 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M6J 1E9, Canada

It's All GRK


It's All GRK has been on my list of places to visit for quite a while now.
When V told me she really liked it, I made her go again with me :)


I thought it was more of a 'restaurant-y' type kind of place, but a lot of people just order food to go.
When you walk in, you order from the counter and then sit down.



They do not have a lot on the menu but they'll definitely have something you want.



Anyways, so I ordered the Chicken Village GRK Salad, which included tomato, cucumbers, green peppers, red onions, olives, topped off with a slab of GRK feta and house dressing.


V ordered a Beefteki Gyro, which included tzatziki, tomato, red onion, and fries wrapped in a pita.


I was very satisfied with what I ordered as the chicken was really good (very seasoned and moist!). I was also super stuffed by my salad, which doesn't happen very often. I even tried some of the feta :O (I normally don't eat cheese) and it was...not good LOL but I had it for the experience :P
I will definitely come back and order something else off the delicious menu.

It's All GRK has two locations in Toronto - one in Bellwoods (this one, on Queen Street West) and the other one is located in the Annex (around Bloor and Spadina).
If you love Greek food, this place is definitely worth a visit!

It's All Grk on Urbanspoon

Afterwards, we headed over to Food Palace Gelato to finish up our food adventure of the day :) it's not a full meal without dessert!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig