Thursday, July 31, 2014

Photo Diary: July 2014

Bruno Mars Concert!

With amazing seats :)

Up, up and away! One of my favorite views :)

I can never say no to wine + oysters after a long day at work (@ Biffs)

I passed my second professional accounting exam!!! Woooooo!

Which means it's time for celebrations at Vertical

Unintentional matching #twinsies

I found a Hello Kitty macaron for my mom's birthday! (her name is Kitty)

Finally found me a pair of distressed jeans

Poolside blogging in Paradise!
Pretending to be Korean for the day!
At the 1600 Panda Exhibition in Hong Kong

July 31st commences my last day of work until September 14th!

Time to go back into study mode until September 9th 8) #bye
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig