Sunday, July 13, 2014

Amsterdam BrewHouse

Staying over downtown means that I have to take advantage of having brunch downtown as well.
Since the weather was gorgeous (hi summer!!), we decided to head down to the Harbourfront and eat at Amsterdam BrewHouse.


Situated right in front of the lake, they're most known for their awesome beautiful patio out at the back. 


However, since we were starving, we didn't want to wait in line for a table out there. So we sat inside instead, which wasn't all that bad either.


What's awesome about this place is that they also give free brewery tours a couple times a week, and it's on display in the restaurant. They also have cool wall displays!

(My expression as I am starvingly waiting for our food to come)

In summary, here is what we ordered:
(And insert that same expression as shown above when our food arrived...)

After much debate, V ordered the Chicken & Brie Wood Oven Pizza that consisted of a thin crust, white sauce, mozzarella, brie, smoked bacon, chicken, baby spinach, and roasted garlic (as shown in the above photo on the top right).



I ordered the Classic Ontario Brisket Cheese Burger. I normally don't like cheese, but I couldn't help it when I read all the other ingredients. Inside the brioche burger bun: their custom grind of locally sourced beef brisket, white cheddar cheese, and scallion aioli sauce.



Just a little close up!


S ordered the Smoke House Burger which was a classic cheese burger, smoked cheddar bacon, and beer-battered onion rings.

Except now that I am writing up this blog post, I've just realized that S and I switched our order... LOL because the burger I ate had onion rings in it and that sounds a whole lot like the Smoke House Burger. Hahaha, that's too funny. I guess I'll need to go back and actually eat the Brisket burger then!

BUT regardless, the burger was really delicious. We all could barely finish our meals... Given that we also ordered a Poutine as an appetizer to share. (Yeah, we're fatties. What you gona do?!)



After eating, we headed out to walk off the crazy amount of food we just devoured.
We ended up getting popsicles and enjoying the beautiful weather.
Happy Sunday! Xo

Amsterdam BrewHouse on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig