Sunday, April 20, 2014 / Yorkville, Toronto, ON, Canada

Pusateri's Fine Foods

I was strolling along Yorkville when I spotted this corner market.

From the outside, it looked so pretty and Yorkville-esque, but when you step inside... It's like a whole other world. People were bustling around, there was barely anywhere to walk, and everything looked absolutely delicious.
It reminded me exactly of Vincenzo's in Waterloo, Ontario!
Pustaeri's is an Italian supermarket with deli and cheese counters, and also a hot foods section. And of course, a beloved pastry section.
I almost bought something from here but opted to buy a coffee instead...obviously.
Such a cute cup! And what a great find :) 
If I lived near here, I could just imagine myself swinging by here after work to pick up some food/groceries. Omnomnom

57 Yorkville Ave
Toronto, ON M5R 2B1
Pusateri's on Urbanspoon

Sidenote, I love how nice sunsets are when you catch them at the right time.
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig