Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mos Mos Coffee

The best part of my days are when I go for coffee breaks.
I mean, who doesn't go to work for the coffee? ;)

Discovering new coffee places is always a big plus though.
I've never heard of Mos Mos until one of my friends told me about it.
It is located in the corner on the concourse level of the Commerce Court East Tower in the PATH.

I tried out their Vanilla Latte and it was actually really delicious.
It was $3.75 and I was a content little coffee fiend.

Here is a better photo of the design before I put the lid on it.
They literally just sprinkled some cocoa powder on the top and used a plastic spoon to swirl it around and it became this design. It was so cool! I can't wait to go again and hopefully try to learn how to do that. Haha that probably won't happen, but one can hope!

Any latte with a design on it tastes significantly better, don't you think so?
Mos Mos on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig