Sunday, February 23, 2014

Daniela Trattoria

Rise and shine, my loves!
If you know me, I am the least morning person ever. I will only ever sacrifice my beauty sleep for a handful of things.
Breakfast and mimosas in NYC?
That sounds like something I'd give up sleep for!
Breakfast at Daniela's was recommended by the concierge at our hotel.
It was close to our hotel and we were starving, so why not?
Feeling overly happy about being in New York and not Toronto, we ordered mimosas to start.

Cheers to a great start of the long weekend :)
But the number of weird looks was ridiculous! So what if we're drinking at 8:30am?! I mean, can't you tell we're on vacation?
Western Omelette | ham, onions, and peppers
(I substituted the onions for mushrooms - best decision ever)
Greek Omelette | onion, mushroom, and feta cheese
At the end of the meal, my stomach was happy.
This has got to be the most I've spent on breakfast before but it fueled the rest of our day so it was well worth it. Time for shopping and sight seeing!
If you're in the area and want a simple breakfast, I highly recommend this place!

Address:
728 Eighth Avenue
Btw 46th & 45th Sts
New York NY 10036
Daniela Trattoria on Urbanspoon

After breakfast, we started wandering around the streets (and shopping).
The iconic yellow cabs & New York Public Library

- - -
To view the rest of my NYC posts, click here :)
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig