Wednesday, February 05, 2014

A few of my favorite things

Two of my favorite things: Flowers & Paris
& trying new drinks.
- - -
My favorite flowers ever are pink tulips (as said in my bio on the sidebar hehe) and I've always wanted to grow them from bulbs at home!
Well, my mom was being thoughtful and cute one day, and got me some :)
But because she knew I was busy with work, she got them pre-planted so I only had to wait a couple days for them to grow.
I never knew they would bloom so fast! It could be because I talked to them every day. Don't give me a weird look... Did you know it's scientifically proven that if you talk to your plants, they grow better?
I can't wait for them to fully blossom :)

And on a separate note, I gave Starbucks' Chinese New Year drink a try.
Peach Blossom Tea Latte - earl grey tea base, with peach syrup
It sounds odd and not a lot of people like it, but I surprisingly love it!! (Given that I used soy milk, and asked for less milk more water). The best part is the little peach flavored sprinkles! Yums.
I'm definitely going to try it again before it goes away (it's gone on February 16th!).

Anyways, enough of my rambles.
Happy hump day! xo
Don't forget to take some time to stop and smell the roses (or tulips, in this case)!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig