Wednesday, January 01, 2014

CHEERS to 2014! via The Champagne Method

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I would like to *cheers* all of you, and share my 2014 mentality named,
The Champagne Method.


This mentality is just as great as it sounds.
Yes, it has to do with champagne.
And yes, this method means you should drink more of it. Lots of it.

I read this sentence a couple days ago:
"The more you celebrate, the more that you believe your life is worth celebrating."

Most of the time, I wait for exciting, big things to happen and when they do, then I celebrate.
But while I am waiting and waiting and waiting for something to happen, I get bored.
And then I start contemplating how much my life sucks. And it doesn't!
I'm just not finding the right things to celebrate about and be thankful for.

So this year, I'm going to do some reverse psychology on myself.

I'm going to be ready to celebrate everyday.
When you have an expectation that something big and exciting is going to happen, you will be surprised at how much more often it will actually happen.

So with that said...
Join me and start living your life through the champagne method!

Always keep a couple bottles of champagne in your fridge, because you never know what's going to happen today :)

Oh, and happy birthday to my blog :)
x
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig