Monday, January 06, 2014

1 down, 2 to go!

So since my month of hibernation due to studying for my first 'professional exam' is over...
ITS TIME TO PARTY! Weeeooooo!
Celebratory drinks were a must :)

I have a week off before I start work full-time and here is my schedule.
Tomorrow: sleep in and do nothing
The day after tomorrow: sleep in and go shopping
The day after that: sleep in and watch shows all day
Friday: PARTYYYYY!
Saturday/Sunday: Hit the slopes for the first time this winter at Blue Mountain!

YAY, I am so happy I'm finally a 'normal human' now :)
Thank you to all family and my friends for all the love and support :') but sorry to break it to you, you're going to have to go through this 2 more time this year LOL <3

Have a great week everyone! xx
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig