Tuesday, November 26, 2013

» Biff's Bistro

Happy belated birthday to the lovely M! Xo
- - -
Trying to be all cute and romantic, I decided to visit M at work with an afternoon treat a Dlish cupcake and a Starbucks drink. Instead, she surprised me with giving me some belated/early Christmas gifts.
How did I end up leaving happier and with gifts when I meant to go surprise her?! She never fails to surprise me haha.

Anyway, so I decided to take her to Biffs since she loves seafood. And because they have...
Buck-a-shuck oysters on weekdays after 5pm!!
We ordered a dozen as an appetizer and a bottle of 2011 Cave Spring 'Canoe' Riesling.
For our main course, we both got the Skin Roasted Trout with remoulade & warm almond vinaigrette.
Absolutely delicious! It was cooked to perfection but who could go wrong with a butter sauce?
For dessert, we opted for the crème brûlée, which was suchhh a good choice.
It was sooo good and it was such a big portion!
- - -
It was such a delicious meal that I never wanted it to end!
The service was really great and we had a great time here. I'm definitely going to be back for the oysters :) a must visit after a long day at work!
Biff's on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig