Monday, September 16, 2013 / Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA 94129, USA

» California Lovin' @ the Golden Gate Bridge


It's no visit to SF if you don't see the Golden Gate Bridge!
- - -
Although I've been here enoughhhh times as a child, the GG Bridge is still an iconic sight-seeing spot.
If you have more time on your hands, I would definitely recommend renting a bike and biking across the bridge. Or even walking the entire way. The view is gorggg! (Only allowed during day light though).

(My eyes are not that small.. It was just super sunny hahha)
My bb sissy & I :)
My favorite people in the world :)
My dad being silly as per usual :)
- - -
Side note: I finally got to try the infamous In-N-Out this time around.
I've never been since I don't really like fast food all that much but here I was!
I got the cheeseburger combo with a side of animal style fries.
There are many other off menu items but the animal style fries were everyones' favorite.
Fries + cheese + caramelized onions + thousand island dressing... A weird combo indeed.
I particularly did not like it one bit. Which is weird because I like all the ingredients!
Next time I go back, I'll be sure to try the three by two burger (3 patties and 2 pieces of cheese) :P
In-N-Out Burger on Urbanspoon
- - -
My heart will always have a special spot for San Fran, xo
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig