Monday, August 05, 2013

» Voyager Avec KN

The fact that I started Voyager Avec KN (my travel blog) over a year ago,
And the fact that it's almost been a year since I've embarked on my European adventure,
AND the fact that my travel blog still gets over 500 views a month...
Calls for a "I miss Europe" post.
- - -
It's hard to resist posting some (okay, I'm going to post a lot) pictures of my amazing trip haha so here are some of my highlights :)
Paris, France
Nice, France
Ibiza, Spain
Santorini, Greece
Sahara Desert
Venice, Italy
Barcelona, Spain
Rome, Italy
Bangkok, Thailand
Swiss Alps
London, England
- - -
& now some bits and pieces of my Parisian life...
My room in Paris!
Weekly tea time at Ladurée 
ISC Paris - the school I attended
   
Eiffel Tower - during the day & at night
- - -
For more pictures of my adventures, go check it out for yourself at Voyager-Avec-KN :)

xo
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig