Sunday, August 18, 2013

» Vincenzo's

Mmmm mmmm good
- - -
Since I'm leaving Waterloo for good (soon), I decided to make a to-do list of all the places (mainly food) that I wanted to try before leaving.
Evidently, Vincenzo's was on the top of my list.
It is a small Italian supermarket that sold basically anything you can think of - from oil/vinegar dispensers to wine and cheese wooden boards to fresh ham and foods. (It smells amazing in there)
They had a cold cuts section just to the right of this but my main interest was the hot foods bar.
They had soups, pasta, and two sandwiches that sounded mouthwatering.
So, I got the veal on a bun & M got chicken schnitzel on a bun.
And oh it did not disappoint.
Here is the veal on bun (and of course I'd get an americano).
The chicken schnitzel
What I didn't tell you is that the buns were sauteed mushroom and pepper filled.
Just absolutely delicious!!
I can't believe I've never been here before. I guess it's out of the way but it's soo worth it.
Can't wait to go again to buy some fresh meat/cheese and try something else!
Vincenzo's on Urbanspoon
- - -
& yes, I'm back to blogging :$! But not for long.
I'm heading out to the West Coast tomorrow so when I come back from that vacation, I'll actually be back.
Look forward to my travel posts :)
YYZ > SFO > LAX > YYZ
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig