Tuesday, July 02, 2013 / Toronto, ON, Canada

» Father's Day 2013 @ Diana's Oyster Bar & Grill

Happy Father's Day to the best daddio :')
- - -
My dad loves seafood, so it was only fitting to bring him to one of his fave seafood places: Diana's Seafood
My fam went last year for my dad's birthday but I've never been to Diana's before.
I knew their oysters were amazing (we've purchased oysters from their actual store before), but I was excited to try the rest of the food they had to offer.
- - -
To start, we ordered the fattest oysters on the menu: Blue Point, Fanny Bay, and Fat Bastard.
As for the wine pairing, I find that white wine is best with seafood so we got glasses of Chardonnay :)
(You can see us eating that in my Vine below)
 Grilled Calamari, served with tomato, caper and olive salsa
Diana's New England Clam Chowder x chopped clams, potato, leeks, bacon and cream
- - -
Grilled Irish Organic Salmon, with pesto wine cream sauce
Pan-Seared Filet of Chilean Sea Bass, with pomegranate honey glaze
Seafood Mixed Grill x shrimps, scallops, and salmon with lemon oregano oil
 Linguinne, with steamed clams in wine and garlic sauce
(All main courses was served with rice, quinoa, lentil salad and vegetables)
- - -
Two words: absolutely delicious.
Everything was excellent, from the oysters in the beginning to all the main dishes.
Although we waited a good amount of time for our food, it was still worth the wait.
I also loved that we got to sit outside on the patio (to avoid the super fishy smell inside the restaurant).
The only part I didn't really like about the main dish was that the rice was cold. The waitress said it was supposed to be cold since it's a salad but I'm pretty sure that was a lie..
Other than that, everything was good and filling!
We didn't even have room for dessert.
But I'd definitely come here again :)
Diana's Oyster Bar on Urbanspoon
- - -
Jokes how we had an early Father's day dinner, but here I am with a super late post. Oops!

Happy Tuesday, & Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadian readers :)
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig