Tuesday, May 28, 2013 / Las Vegas, NV, USA

» Wicked Spoon @ the Cosmopolitan

One cannot simply go to Vegas and not eat at a buffet.
- - -
After tanning, we were starving.
So why not take advantage of our hunger and go to a buffet?

Even though every single hotel on the strip has their own buffet... Wicked Spoon was recommended by all my friends, so I decided to check it out and it did not disappoint.
Where we sat :) so pretty!
Yes.. Those are wheels of cheese LOL a mini cheese bar.
They had about 30 different food bars like this.
But now onto the food...
Mmmmmmm...
Yes, that is 1 piece of pineapple LOL and no, that is not all that I ate.
If you know me, you'd know how much I eat.
There was no possible way I would take a picture of every single thing I ate.
But I think it is safe to say that I tried 90% of everything that this buffet had to offer :9
- - -
Time for dessert! What did I love most?
Of course it's the gelato selection!
And this...
A little sample of what I had for dessert (plus more).
- - -
It is a complete understatement to say that this buffet was amazing.
You would think that buffets mean that their food would be lower quality because it is mass produced. 
Wrong.
Everything was of superb quality and it was hard to not go for seconds (I didn't want to because I wanted to try everything that they had to offer).
If I came back to Vegas, I would definitely come visit this buffet again. :)
Wicked Spoon on Urbanspoon
- - -
Pre-buffet, we decided to go tanning :)
Me trying to be creative... Clearly not successful. Hehe
We went to Wet Republic at the MGM.
Beautyyy day for a day of tanning :)

Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig