Sunday, February 24, 2013 / Toronto, ON, Canada

» Swedish House Mafia #onelasttour

We came.
We raved.
We loved.

Swedish House Mafia
- - -
This is an overdue post but on February 23rd (wow, it's been 3 weeks.. Oops), I went to my first ever 'concert' at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. (Okay.. It wasn't even really a concert :P)
People have been nagging me about going since tickets came out last year but I wasn't really into house music at the time, but now when I think back.. WHY wasn't I?!
 
Scared of not getting a good spot/waiting in super long lines, we got to ACC at around 5:30pm and waited to get in. GOOD THING we did because we ended up getting a sweeeet spot right smack in the middle of the entire floor. Not super close, but far enough to see the entire stage/set.
Opening: Otto Knows

Un.Real.Night.
Such an amazing time!!!
After being in the crowd for a good 4 hours, we decided to go sit down at the 100 level.
I actually preferred this view more :P probably because I could actually see... LOL
So many people!
 
Balloons!
LOVE.
Canada pride!!! :)
sincerely,
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig