Tuesday, March 12, 2013 / Toronto, ON, Canada

» e11even

After hearing amazing things about this restaurant from my coworkers (I absolutely love how we are all big foodies!), I definitely needed to go check it out.
What better time to head over to Maple Leaf Square to eat at e11even than before a Raptors game?

What I love is that they have a mirror above their kitchen area so customers can see how they are preparing the food. Definitely something I really enjoyed.
In addition, I loved how the drink menu was on an iPad!! So innovative ;)
Back to the food.. We each ordered a dish and drinks, and we got our food SO fast. It's like they knew we were in a rush to get to the game! (That was probably why though.)
Also might I mention, the bread is to die for!! Absolutely delicious.
L ordered the Seared Tuna Salad
And I ordered the Lobster Mac & Cheese.
SO delicious. Nothing more to say.
Such a clever receipt holder! Especially because it's true.
Although we didn't order much, the prices of everything added up. However, I'd definitely say it was worth our dollas.

I'd definitely recommend you to check out e11even if you're ever in the area!
E11even on Urbanspoon
sincerely,
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig