Tuesday, February 19, 2013 / Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore

» Marina Bay Sands

When I went to Singapore two years ago, I stayed at this magnificent hotel.
Such an amazing city, and the view from the top of the hotel definitely helped.
This.

The Skypark, located on the 57th floor of this hotel, was to die for. It is one of the top ten hotel rooftop pools in the world. The infinity pool and the view during the day and at night was unbelievable.
Even on a cloudy day, it was still an amazing view...
Better :)
These city lights...
(And yes, all these photos are actually taken by me using a real camera :P)

Ahhhh I'm missing it so badly :(
I can't wait to go back to Asia again!!
Hopefully it is soon.
sincerely,
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig